1. You have a difficult relationship with food, struggle with body image, are often consumed by it, you find it taking up too much space in your life. Understanding: food as nourishment, food choices and how the mind-body makes these decisions offers a path out of the compulsion and confusion.
2. You have metabolic syndrome, T2 diabetes, cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure. New ways of looking at nutrition and self-nourishing without compromising taste or ease can safely be a part of your health giving eating plan and help turn these issues around.
3. You suffer with anxiety. Anxiety has many roots, nutritional imbalances can be the cause of years of anxious fearful feelings that when corrected bring lasting predictable relief.
4. Your child or teenager has issues with food, eating healthy, weight gain or weight loss. Disordered eating patterns can begin early in life, with an emphasis on health at every size and nourishing education the nutritional needs of teens can be met -without dieting.
5. You need to gain or lose weight. Considering weight as only one marker in a health profile, changes can be made to find peace with food while understanding of the role nutrition plays to ease into weight balance.
6. You have an aging parent or loved one that needs your help. Nutritional changes for the golden years can be easily implemented as specific needs and tastes are uncovered and understood.
7. You feel surrounded by temptations and unable to curb the running food thoughts in your head. Come home to the realization that it is not “all in your head” and uncover the trigger substances that cause your mind and body to become chemically altered and driven into craving.
8. You have struggled with addictions. Self nourishment is paramount in recovery from any addiction. Clear understanding of nutrition’s role in healing and how it chemically sets up brain chemistry offers an easier and well rounded path to recovery.
9. You feel confused by all the nutritional advice and labels. Eating well can be easily demystified with clear nutritional education and a basic understanding of your personal needs and goals.
10. You want Inspiration, Motivation and Guidance. Lasting changes are made with your willingness and desire for more and better life. Let me inspire, motivate and guide you as you journey to your best health and wellness yet!
Scroll down for the latest posts or check out the categories to the right to browse by subject.
Leave a comment below or by email, I love your feedback!